The annual ICDCS conference is a premier international forum for researchers, developers and users to present, discuss and exchange the cutting edge ideas and latest findings on topics related to any aspects of distributed computing systems. We invite you to submit your original contributions to ICDCS 2020.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Cloud Computing and Data Centers
- Distributed Algorithms and Theory
- Distributed Big Data Systems and Analytics
- Distributed Fault Tolerance and Dependability
- Distributed Green Computing and Energy Management
- Distributed Operating Systems and Middleware
- Edge Computing
- Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Mobile and Wireless Network Computing
- Security, Privacy, and Trust in Distributed Systems
- Social Networks and Crowdsourcing
- Distributed and Federated Machine Learning
- Industry and Experimentation
Papers must be unpublished and must not be submitted for publication elsewhere. All paper submissions should follow the IEEE 8.5" x 11" Two-Column Format. Each submission can have up to 11 pages (including references). Papers exceeding this page limit or with smaller fonts will be rejected without review. The submitted manuscripts should include author names and affiliations.
Electronic submission site:
If the submission is accepted for publication, up to 2 over length pages may be purchased for the final camera-ready version. Each accepted paper must have at least one author registered and be presented during the conference. No-show paper will be reported to the publisher and deleted from the conference publication. For authors with multiple papers accepted by the conference, a separate author registration is required for each paper.
|Abstract Submission:||January 6, 2020 (23:59, UTC-7, PDT)|
|Full Paper Submission:||January 13, 2020 (23:59, UTC-7, PDT) (hard deadline)|
|Notification of Acceptance:||March 14, 2020|
|Camera-ready Paper Submission:||April 17, 2020|