Registration Fee (currency: USD)
(before April 17th 2020 AoE)
(before May 17th 2020 AoE)
(On or after May 18th 2020 AoE)
|Full registration IEEE member||900||900||1,100|
|Full registration non-member||1,080||1,080||1,320|
|Student registration IEEE student member||not applicable||630||770|
|Student registration non-member||not applicable||760||925|
|IEEE life member||not applicable||495||605|
Each paper must be covered by a full registration (non-student registration, non IEEE life member registration) by April 17th, 2020 AoE. Please indicate the paper ID and title in the registration form.
Please use the following link to register for the conference: http://www.cvent.com/d/jnqc89.
To view/modify your registration, click here. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
Payment can be made either online using credit card or offline through wire transfer. The wire transfer details are mentioned on the registration link and can be viewed during 'Checkout' on choosing the 'Wire Transfer' option as the payment
- Authors of accepted papers must finish the author full registration to guarantee that the papers are included in the proceedings.
One author full registration is required for each paper. If you have multiple papers accepted, each paper must be registered and paid.
- Author full registration is not cancellable.
- In case the conference is cancelled due to COVID-19, conference registration fee will be refunded partially.
- Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, we advise the conference attendees to make their travel arrangement only after mid-May.
- Cancellation policy: All cancellation requests must be received in writing to email@example.com by June 30th 2020 AoE. There will be an administrative fee of 50% of the original
registration rate deducted for cancelled registrations. Author Registrations are not cancellable.
As the safety and well-being of all conference participants is our top priority, IEEE continues to monitor the developing COVID-19 pandemic. In the event ICDCS 2020 is cancelled, all conference registrants will receive a full refund. Author
registration fees will still apply for any author who wishes to have their proceedings published. Any changes in author registration fees will be communicated and refunded accordingly.
- Please send your inquiries about the registration to the Publication and Registration Chair Xin Lou and Finance Chair Rui Tan (emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)